Tretinoin Cream is used for treating acne.
Tretinoin Cream is used for treating acne. Tretinoin Cream works in the skin to reduce the formation of acne and to help acne heal more quickly.
Use Tretinoin Cream as directed by your doctor.
- Tretinoin Cream is for external use only.
- Remove all cosmetics with a mild soap before applying Tretinoin Cream. Gently dry the area. Wait 20 to 30 minutes to make sure that skin is completely dry.
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the medicine onto the fingertip. This should be enough to cover the entire affected area.
- Wash your hands immediately after using Tretinoin Cream.
- If you miss a dose of Tretinoin Cream, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tretinoin Cream.
Store Tretinoin Cream at room temperature, between 59 and 80 degrees F (15 and 26 degrees C). Store in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat and light. Keep Tretinoin Cream out of the reach of children and away from pets.