Trans4orm by Evlution Nutrition is an energy based fat burner that brings a bit of new and a bit of old to the table. While taking it, we had good amounts of energy without crash, backed up by a reasonable 175 mg of caffeine.
Here’s what we really liked about Trans4orm:
- The caffeine wasn’t overkill – 175 mg natural caffeine is a good crash-free sweet spot.
- Lots of choline for focus – contains both choline bitartrate and A-GPC.
- Reasonably inexpensive – current promos provide 60 caps for about $20.
Here’s what we weren’t fond of in Trans4orm:
- Under-dosed forskolin – a solid dose is upwards of 200 mg.
- Contains yohimbe – this isn’t the most enjoyable ingredient
- Formula change – the previous Trans4orm formula with synephrine and theacrine was better.